Sunday, October 19, 2008

Just a short one before I go off but...

ITS FINALLY OVER!

:D :D :D

No words can describe how ecstatic I am. I've never felt so relieved in my entire life. and, I can finally have a good night's sleep. I ALSO HAVE MY LIFE BACK SO GUYS CALL ME, TEXT ME, IM ME WHATEVER I'M FREE EVERYDAY OKAY! :)

so of late I have seen (okay so, basically after PMR and during study leave) :

Mamma Mia!

which wasn't as good as I expected. It was good, just not the the extent that I expected. the ending was draggy. and now Abba annoys the shit outta me.

but who knew Amanda Seyfried had it in her?

Another Cinderella Story

watched this three times, once on the Internet and twice on DVD. basically Selena Gomez made me watch it. Never knew she could dance. and she dances surprisingly great :) still prefered the one with Hilary Duff in it.

Basically the same thing, just that this one emphasises on dancing alot which made me want to watch it even more (DUH!) and andddd Drew Seeley is so dreamy :D

Eagle Eye

If you've watched it I know what you're thinking. HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT is what I'm thinking. I think I can buy the DVD and watch it 100 times more.

Best. Movie. Ever.

and I don't see how anyone can not fall in love with Shia LaBeouf after watching this!

"Jerry Shaw, you have been activated."

AHHHHHHH! :)

Also me and Liyana went to ou today hoping they would allow us into Celebrity Fitness to watch the Wade Robson dance workshop but nooooo the press was covering the event and we couldn't enter.

so we watched from the windows :D

AND WADE WAVED AT US! OMG HAHAHAHA :D :D :D he also pointed and smiled at us OMGGGGGG :) :) :)

at that moment I was jumping up and down from excitement and everyone and I mean EVERYONE stopped and stared at us for a bit.

and for the record, I really miss dance classes :)

so I'll be updating soon (hopefully) :)

Tuning in; Jonas Brothers! I GOT THE CD! JEALOUS? :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home