Friday, October 31, 2008

Liyana's Belated Birthday Celebration
25th October 2008, Saturday


Liyana's birthday was years ago. 10th of September! I know! so we went to her house for barbecue :)


Okay, joke of the day. Scratch that. Make it joke of the year.

We were planning to surprise Liyana with a cake but none of us actually had the time to go get it. So I called Yee Xin and she said she could go. Later, I recieved a message from Yee Xin saying, "Can I put Lame Liyana on the cake?"

and the next thing I know, she said she sent that message to Liyana by accident. and the funny thing is she actually told Liyana to pretend that she didn't know! HAHAHAHA!

Liyana acting "surprised" when she saw the cake. Haha no, everyone knew that she already knew about it x)

We watched Another Cinderella Story again. I think I know the movie by heart now. and of course, I've already memorised all the lines. HAHAHA!

Krystal being Krystal :)

Chilling at Liyana's very pretty pool :)

KRYSTAAAAAAL :D

I stayed till pretty late cos I wanted to get out of going to a wedding. Mom didn't go either so she came to pick me we went to ou for dinner :)


---

btw, been watching Dancing With The Stars every week, and supporting Lance and Lacey all the way :) and also falling in love with Derek Hough along the way :)

OH AND, Lance and Lacey scored a 27 (out of 30) this week, knocking Brooke and Derek off the first place! the first couple to actually beat Brooke and Derek (for the week). yes Brooke and Derek have been getting first place (with the judges) every single week.

Lacey has recently been diagnosed with endometriosis (same condition as Julianne Hough) but thank God in Lacey's case it doesn't require surgery and she'll still be able to compete :)

okay you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. so I'm going off now :)

Tuning in; Breakin' Dishes - Rihanna

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home