Monday, October 20, 2008

Lovebug :)


Guys, guess what?


the Lovebug music video was released yesterday, thats what :D

trust me, I was so excited when I watched it! I loved the video. Been waiting for it for weeks! Though lovebug isn't my favourite JoBros song, I thought the video was amazing and the best one yet :) and isn't it amazing that Camilla Belle is in it? She's gorgeous! :)

Jonas Brothers = Love!

Show some support and go buy their third studio album, A Little Bit Longer, in stores anywhere music is sold:) I got my copy and its amazing!

Sorry for this random post, I just HAD to announce the release of Lovebug to the world :)

and be honest, doesn't the music video put a huge smile on your face? :D

Tuning in; Thunder - Boys Like Girls

ps: off to watch Gossip Girl! I'm behind an episode now, which is sad because I'm never behind. I watch every single episode right on time!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home