Friday, November 21, 2008

27th November, mark your calendars :)

ARE YOU READY?

TWILIGHT!
(is released in the States today)

The wait is almost over! Counting down - 6 MORE DAYS!

Are you excited? :)

I'm not really happy with these two playing Edward and Bella. But over the past few months I've learnt to live with it. Also, I think I've grown to like Kristen Stewart, and I think that she will play a good Bella :) But, I HATE ROBERT PATTINSON!!!

Never mind, so I don't like Edward, who cares!

There are tonnes of other hot guys in Twilight. Which one do YOU like?

Jackson Rathbone who plays Jasper Hale! :) I don't care if he only has two lines in the movie. HE'S SO HOT AH I LOVE:)

Kellan Lutz, who plays Emmett Cullen. Emmett is so lovable in the books:) and Kellan Lutz is such a heartthrob!

Cam Gigandet who plays JAMES!!! This one I know I can't hate ;) Look at that body! But yes of course I know James is the evil one, but still!

so I don't like Edward. which obviously also means I'm on TEAM JACOB! I hated Jacob in the book, but with Taylor Lautner its going to be hard to hate Jacob in the movie ;)

So, you wanna see what Taylor Lautner looks like in the movie?






















WAIT FOR IT...























WAIT FOR IT....























WAIT FOR IT.....
























HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The directors must hate him very much! Look at what they did to his nice hair! :( I'm guessing they just don't want Jacob to be better looking than Edward. I feel bad for Taylor Lautner though.

I'm pretty satisfied with the way they casted the Cullens (besides RobPat as Edward of course). Fine, I don't really like Nikki Reed, but I still think she'll make a good Rosalie. and I think Ashley Greene is the perfect Alice! :)

Not forgetting Esme and Carlisle! This was exactly the way I pictured them :)

I can't wait to see the Alice, Jasper, Emmett we've been picturing all along come to life on the big screen! :) I really can't wait. I'm avoiding spoilers as much as possible right now *coughs Amelia!

I've promised myself that I'm going to watch it 5 times. So, how many times are YOU going to watch it? ;)

Tuning in; Fearless - Taylor Swift

ps: Girls, no screaming when you see Robert Pattinson on screen please.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home