Tuesday, November 04, 2008



Brooke and Derek, Foxtrot

The first perfect 30 in this current season. Seriously? I'm not a pro at ballroom dancing but I didn't like this foxtrot all that much. and no I don't think they deserved a perfect score.

And I'm not being biased! I swear I love Brooke and Derek to death. This is just not one of my favourite dances.

But on its up side, I don't think I need to mention how hot Derek looks in this! ;)



Lance and Lacey, Rumba

I don't get why the foxtrot got a perfect 30 instead of this Rumba. This was indeed the best dance of the night! and seriously Len, 7? wtf? ARE YOU SERIOUS? SEVEN?

Len should just... retire. and you be the judge. Lance and Lacey's Rumba deserved at least a 10 from one of the judges.

Then again Len doesn't like Lance and Lacey alot. He's scored them nothing higher than an eight. And when he was gone last week they got 9's from all three judges. and look at the man, he's ancient!

I'm sorry. I thought it was unfair that the foxtrot scored higher than the rumba and I just needed to get it out of my system :)

Do watch though. Honestly the only couple who could give Brooke and Derek a run for their money is Lance and Lacey!

---

On a lighter note -

Julianne and Derek

Do they remind you of anybody?

Well to me, they do!

... Strangely, they remind me alot of Lacey and Benji.

I have no idea why. Maybe its because both Julianne&Derek and Lacey&Benji are siblings and the fact that they can dance like wow.

No, I saw Derek Hough first, so hands off, and go find some other ballroom dancer (as good as Derek!) to obsess about :)

Tuning in; Scream - Zac Efron (HAHAHAHAHAHA!)

p/s: I watched HSM3 for the third time! anyone wanna go for fourths? ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home