Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cody and Julianne go bye bye!

Headed to Bangsar yesterday with

Loser #1 (yay braces! :D)

and Loser #2 aka Ah Ho aka Santa Claus aka rich ass! HAHAHA

Lunch at Ms Read, then we went shop-hopping (if there's such a thing) at the (as Yee Xin calls it) "Matahari Walk". Hahahah inside joke! :)

by the time we walked back to Bangsar Village ii we were SO worn out so we sat at Starbucks and I played with HO's canggih new camera and her bloody cool iTouch. Told you she was rich.

"smile detection" :)

HAHAHA stupid camera couldn't detect her smile cos of her braces HAHAHAHAHA!

so classic of me to do that. and this post is entitled to one ugly picture :p

Loser #1 who'll be going to Dubai (?) and Athens for twelve days.

We promised to mail each other Christmas cards with out family pictures inside. HAHAH we're so lame!

Loser #2 (check out her waving hand :D) who'll be going to Melbourne, ShangHai and HongKong for the whole month of December. Again, I told you she was rich. YOU BETTER COME BACK WITH PRESENTS FOR ME! :p

HAHAHA I CAUGHT HER CHECKING OUT HER BRACES! :)

So I had fun yesterday, I wanna go back to Bangsar. We should do this again, yes? :)

---

Kids,
Hannah Montana freaks,
Cody Linley fans,

CODY AND JULIANNE ARE ELIMINATED ON DWTS THIS WEEK!

Just a week after Julianne's back! As much as I love Cody, it was time for him to go. He hasn't been doing well, and Monday night's performances were not semi-final material.

I would've liked to see Warren and Kym leave instead. But they had good performances. and Warren is pretty entertaining :D

FINALS NEXT WEEK GUYS!

Lance and Lacey all the way!

Monday night they had Mambo and Jitterbug and both dances had the highest scoring dance of the night AND LANCE GOT HIS FIRST TEN! :) That was definitely their night and of course, a spot on the finals is guaranteed :)

so proud of 'em! :) youtube their mambo and jitterbug! :) Lance lost a shoe during his Jitterbug and continued dancing without missing a beat. HA TAKE THAT BROOKE BURKE!

okay, I know you guys don't watch DWTS and have no idea what I'm talking about, so I guess I'll stop.

Tuning in; Follow My Lead - Justin Timberlake ft Esmee Denters

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home