Thursday, November 13, 2008

I just have to get something off my chest.

Okay so, if you haven't heard about it -


Here's Taylor bashing Joe on the Ellen show, aired on tv on Tuesday.

okay Taylor, we get it, Joe broke your heart, get over it! I know, and I agree, when I first read that Joe broke up with Taylor over a 27 second phone call, I thought he was a real asshole. and he totally deserved it when Taylor made a video about it, also talked about it on Ellen. Fine, he very well deserved that.

She even wrote a song about Joe and recorded it at the very last minute and it is not released on her album! Its called "Forever and Always", go download it.

and now, guess what?

The tabloids are saying that Joe's dating Camilla Belle!

ring a bell? Camilla Belle, from 10,000 BC, Camilla Belle, from the Lovebug music video?

and this time, I don't even care that she's older than Joe, cos she's totally gorgeous :) I love her to death :)

see, I told you, gorgeous! :)

So yeah, Joe moved on. Taylor should, like most girls, accept the break up and the fact that Joe has moved on with much class and grace.

but NOOOO. Taylor Swift just won't shut up!

SHE IS NOW SAYING THAT JOE CHEATED ON HER AND HAS BEEN DATING CAMILLA BELLE FOR MONTHS AND HENCE, THE BREAK UP.

okay, that really ticked me off.

I'm not going to believe this until there is proof. When there is proof, I will and I swear I will believe it.

I understand that the breakup may have been really painful. and she needs to write songs, have interviews, and tell the world that joe broke up with her and he is the one boy that has hurt her. and that he broke up with her over 27 second phone call.

okay, got it.

but accusing him of cheating, and with no proof at all mind you, that's just so damn classless. and running to the media? I never thought Taylor Swift would stoop so low.

As much as I love Taylor (SO SO MUCH!), this is just ridiculous.

Though I still love her music and everything, I have officially lost all my respect for Taylor Swift.

There's still a chance that the whole story is made up by the media. That is what I hope for. Because I seriously love Taylor Swift to death.

There, I feel much better.

Tuning in; Decode - Paramore

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home