Thursday, November 27, 2008


I LOVED IT! BLOODY SHIT I LOVED IT SO MUCH! and I swear I'm not being biased! I don't even like Robert Pattinson!

Forget the reviews. Go in. Watch it with an open mind. Don't expect much.

I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do:) I can't say its better than the book. Because come to think of it, nothing is better than the books. But I still really really loved it :) Believe me, you don't know how much I despise RobPat.

If you were one of the screaming girls in the cinemas, then I'm sorry. Because I was the one asking the screaming girls to bloody shut up. DAMN, just watch the movie in peace and when you wanna scream later, scream.

Edward appears, SCREAMS. CARLISLE appears, SCREAMS. GIRLS HE'S TOO OLD FOR YOU! But he's hot, I agree:)

Hehehe, I wasn't the one screaming, but I was laughing all the way. Jacob makes me laugh! Just by looking at him! and he HAD to appear in the first scene. After being giddy waiting for about an hour for the movie to come on, I couldn't stop laughing! I totally lost it!

so I laughed my way through the whole movie (no lah, I wasn't laughing till the whole cinema can only hear ME). Maybe thats why I loved it so much.

BUT OHMYJASPERHALE!!!!! When Jasper came on the screen, I couldn't breathe. I literally couldn't breathe. I had to gasp for air afters. and I was hyperventilating the whole time he was on the screen! I know SO many other girls who agree with me.

Kristen Stewart's acting deserves applause. I hate RobPat, but dude can act, I give him that. this one's a no brainer, Jackson Rathbone did a really good job:) He was hilarious! Nikki Reed's acting was SO believable. and Kellan Lutz did a good job too. Ashley Greene, well she looks Alicey but she doesn't bring the bright personality that makes Alice Alice, you know?

Peter Facinelli and Elizabeth Reaser were phenomenal too:)

Well personally I would've liked to see more of the Cullens. All of them (excluding Carlisle and Edward) literally only had three lines.

I thought the show had strong supporting actors too. The people who played Mike, Eric, Angela and Jessica(really adorable!) entertained me to the maximum. Not forgetting those who played James, Laurent and Victoria. JAMES! :D (you know what I mean? :p)

and Taylor Lautner was really really good too! :) HE WAS SO BLOODY HILARIOUS! THAT HAIR! Okay, I couldn't help myself, I was laughing SO loud when I saw him at the prom scene:) But I was the only one laughing and I was really loud! o:)

K! I managed to produce a spoiler-free review for you! :) Hope it wasn't too long and whiny but I really loved it:)

I. LOVED. IT.

Anyone wanna watch it with me? AGAIN? :p 5 times!

Tuning in; I Caught Myself - Paramore

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home