Friday, November 14, 2008

Let me make this clear.

JOE JONAS DID NOT CHEAT ON TAYLOR SWIFT.

Joe blogged (on the JoBros official myspace) :

"This blog is not an attack of anyone. Anytime you are in a relationship for any length of time there are going to be issues. Sometimes they resolve. Other times they lead to a change of heart. This was the case recently.

Several things I will state with all my heart…

I never cheated on a girlfriend. It might make someone feel better to assume or imply I have been unfaithful but it is simply not true. Maybe there were reasons for a breakup. Maybe the heart moved on. Perhaps feelings changed. I am truly saddened that anything would potentially cause you to think less of me.

For those who have expressed concern over the "27 second" phone call. I called to discuss feelings with the other person. Those feelings were obviously not well received. I did not end the conversation. Someone else did. Phone calls can only last as long as the person on the other end of the line is willing to talk. A phone call can be pretty short when someone else ends the call. The only difference in this conversation was that I shared something the other person did not want to hear.

There were later attempts at communication that had no response.

I wish the best for the other person but could not sit back any longer and leave our fans with a wrong impression of the truth.

Hope this helps enlighten a little."

**read everything highlighted in red.

I choose to believe Joe because what the tabloids are writing simply cannot be trusted. JOE, and Joe himself blogged about this. and Taylor's side of the story (about Joe cheating) is reported by OK! Magazine and not by Taylor herself.

and the weirdest thing is that after Joe blogged about the incident now OK! Magazine is saying that what Taylor said was, "They’ve been together since we broke up. That’s why we broke up - because he met her.”

um, -_____-" OHMYGOD. I'm never trusting OK! Magazine with these stuff again.

Still, Taylor was wrong for bringing this whole thing to the public.

Also, open your god damn eye and read it carefully. TAYLOR ended the phone call first. Not Joe. and it is total bullshit that Taylor can still talk about it on Ellen like that. Also, I believe that at that time the JoBro's were in Europe promoting their album. So how can Joe break up with her in person?

---

On a much lighter note:

to Dancing with the Stars fans,
or to just to all you dance fans who just loves a great routine,

Here's a must watch:

Julianne Hough - back with a big bang!

No one expected that AT ALL! Can you believe Julianne just went through an appendectomy recently and just a mere two weeks after she can dance like that? I can't believe it, its like she's Superwoman :)

and now that she's back, I think we all expect Cody to do better :)


Benji and Lacey!!! on DWTS :) Great routine danced to a lousy song "Ticks" by Brad Paisley.

Which do you prefer, the jive by Julianne and Derek, or the West Coast Swing by Lacey and Benji? DO TELL! :)

I say the Houghs and the Schwimmers should challenge each other to a dance off! What say you? :)

ALSO, to all you country music junkies:

You're Not Sorry - Taylor Swift
My Hallelujah Song - Julianne Hough
Forever and Always - Taylor Swift (yes its about Joe and surprisingly addictive!)

Tuning in; Bella's Lullaby - Carter Burwell
(I found the official version, if you want it, PM me (: )

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home