Thursday, November 06, 2008

my guilty pleasure ;)

Hooked! Absolutely, completely addicted! My new obsession ;)

Ever since it premiered on Starworld two days ago (which I missed), I've been online all day watching 90210 and catching up with all the episodes aired (in USA) that I missed. and I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!

and in my opinion, its better than Gossip Girl. Okay lets be honest, Gossip Girl season 1 was kind of a let down, no? I agree season 2 is 10 times better but if you compare both shows on its first season, I think 90210 takes the cake hands down.

But like Amelia said, I think I can just watch Gossip Girl for the fashion. but lately, everyone on Gossip Girl (excluding Blair) are getting on my nerves. I don't think I can stand the show anymore.

so I think 90210 is a fresh and exciting new show to watch :) the best thing is so far nobody's really getting on my nerves (yet!) which is great! Though sometimes I can't stand Naomi, I think her story is more interesting than Jenny's, and I don't know, she's nice to watch sometimes :) so yay!

and I think they've got a great cast!

Isn't Jessica Stroup (who plays Silver) the most gorgeous thing you've ever seen? :) I think I'm having a lesbian crush on her. Okay, kidding! :) Butttt as gorgeous as she may be, I think she needs to eat! girl is way too skinny. and I love her character's sense of fashion :)

heehee:) what do YOU think? I think he's very charming :)

I love her bangs! and she has an amazing voice :)


I can't wait for next week's episode to air! I watched the promo, it looks really good! and trust me, watch it, no regrets! The season had a good start, and I hope the rest of it is as good and promising! :)

Tuning in; Hot N Cold - Katy Perry

ps: any good tv series to recommend? :)
pps: congrats Obama! :D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home