Tuesday, November 11, 2008

**warning: spoilers ahead. read at own risk!

America's Next Top Model cycle 11

Been watching? I have :)

A few of my favourites -

Clark Gilmer

Personally I don't think she's like really really pretty, but I don't know why, I just like her :) I fell in love with the first picture, look at those eyes:) But sadly she's already been eliminated! (in Malaysia, next week)

Lauren Brie Harding

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! she takes absolutely gorgeous pictures! But I think she looks really different from her pictures. (sorry, I think she looks better in her pictures :p) For those who are fans, sorry girls, she's going off after Clark.

Analeigh Tipton

My personal favourite :) And the best thing is that she's still in the running to becoming America's next top model! ;) She is adorable! :) and those legs go on FOREVER. She's an ice-skater, I think :)


Analeigh's CoverGirl commercial

I absolutely loved the commercial! she looked so professional and she obviously did the best among the other girls :) She's one of the four girls left now (in the States), and I really really really hope she wins! :D

okay, just out of the blue -

Is it just me, or does Samantha look a little like Leighton Meester?

and um no, I don't like Samantha. and yes, she's one of the four finalists left. GO HOME!

oh and Yee Xin, here's something that you'll like: There's a contestant whose name is Sheena Sakai. HAHAHAHAH! personally I find it amusing! and I THINK she's Asian ;) I know, its not nice to laugh at people's names. but seriously, Sakai?

ohmygosh HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm sorry there's abs nothing to do at home than watch tv so yuppp! :)

Tuning in; Light On - David Cook
(this has nothing to do with me hating David Cook, I love the song and all, but I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE the video! I swear, nothing to do with me hating David Cook.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home