Wednesday, December 10, 2008

CHRISTMAS IS COMING SOON! :D

Guys I really don't know what to get you guys for Christmas! So gimme a hint k :)

okaaaay, if you live under a rock and didn't already know -

Lance and Lacey

DID NOT WIN DANCING WITH THE STARS SEASON 7.

well, Brooke and Derek did.

and they deserved it. so I'm okay with that. Brooke has been giving us near perfect scores every single week in the competition (except during the semi-finals where she got a 21), and most of the time she has topped the judges leaderboard.

Sadly I don't like her because she's cocky. Buttttt, I'm still happy that Derek won, of course.

What pisses me off is that Lance and Lacey came in third. RIP. OFF. No freaking way they could've ended up in third. I expected at least a second place?

and seriously Warren doesn't deserve second place :( He's entertaining and all, but still!

Anyway, its over. and I've learnt to live with the results so yup.

---

k so, sorry for the lack of updates. I'm quite sure you don't wanna read -

"Today all I did was stay at home, go online, eat, read, watch tv and sleep."

So, yes. The above was what I've been doing this past few days.

so last night Ho texted me all the way from Australia! and she's coming back tonightttt! :) and that really made my day:) And Yee Xin, if you're reading this, yes I want a toga from Athens heheh:) I miss them both so sooo much!

And Liyana who has been gone the whole holidays. Hope you're enjoying the USA, call/text me when you're home:) And come back soon! OBAMA heheh :D

So this is what keeps me awake in the middle of the night.

Though it is only season one and the suspense in season one is not so good according to Amelia. and I pretty much agree. It is SO good, trust me, but I find it a little slow. and according to my sources, the coming seasons are alot better so yay :)

I know k, I'm very outdated. Why didn't I start watching a show so good a long time ago?

oh and my dvd player died.

:(

I'm using mom's, but she watches tv 24/7, so I don't get to use it alot. if I could, I would've finished 24 in 2 days. 2 days only because no way I'm sacrificing my beauty sleep to watch it!

I've got season 2 and 3 waiting for me :) Oh and btw, my uncle just came back from the paradise of dvds aka Penang. That explains the dvds.

Ah shit I'm crapping.

I better go off now.

But before I do -

JACK BAUER IS SMARTER THAN YOU :p

Tuning in; My Hallelujah Song - Julianne Hough

ps; bye bye Catherine Hardwicke! :D

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home