Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I was SO tempted to pick up the Jamie Oliver cookbook when I was at Borders today.

:(

Been lazing around so much, and it doesn't feel good. I don't miss school. Just... feel like doing something productive. Baking (haven't done this in such a long time!), cooking, redecorating my room... somehow I just can't bring myself to do it.

Nicole! what happened to our gym, tennis and swimming routine?

So anyway, watched Twilight for the second time last Sunday with Tj, Leon, Daddy and Gi:) and trust me, it was even better the second time! though I found it a little slow in the beginning I still loved every minute of it:)

OH AND REMEMBER?

"Is she even Italian?"
"Duh her name is BELLA!"

Hehehehe :) I love Emmett :)

Oh and Christmas is almost here! I can't wait to go out and get gifts for you guys ;) I like playing Santa! Anyone wanna come Christmas shopping with me? :)

So yup, every year, I dread this time of the end of the year because all my friend's have gone away. and I'm stuck here. Alone. AMELIA! I'm really thankful you're still around:) Actually I think you're the only one who's still around:)

Sorry, my life's been boooooring.

so guys, give me a ring whenever you can k? :) I would love to get out of the house!

OH OH aaaaand, if you bothered to read the post below, thankyouverymuch :) If you didn't, its okay cos its a tonne of crap and none of it is true.

Random fact: I like wasting money on fashion magazines! Theres just something about the glossy, colourful pages that I love, you know? And those ads! I likeyyy :)

Tuning in; BB Good - Jonas Brothers

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home