Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm back from Singapore! Basically back since Friday :D

My trip this time was more of a personal shopping spree, though I didn't spend much. The things I bought, I would never in a million years buy here. Armani, Keds (!!!), Calvin Klien, GAP!

omg GAP I TELL YOU, Gap is open in every single mall in Singapore!

you probably won't wanna shop there because we have everything they have and our prices are still cheaper!

Personally I enjoyed my trip, but I was a little homesick. I'm a homey person! I would rather sleep in my own bed and shower in my own toilet :)

AND AND, the chicken rice there (omg!) IS TO DIE FOR. I had chicken rice almost every day I was there :D

People often told me that my sister and I look alike. I didn't really believe them. Not until I see this picture!

Mommy:)

I find this really cool :D A few bottles at the side were stolen!

I think its scary how much we look alike.

Starbucks!

:D

They were promothing it like crazy. There was this huge billboard on Orchard Road that played the trailer over and over again :) As you can see, the release date in Singapore is December 18th -.-

The other 101 pictures in my camera are mostly about architecture stuff. you probably won't wanna see it so :)

OH AND AND AND

Daddy dearest bought this for me! So pretty no? :)

Christmas' just around the corner and I can't wait! :)

ps - I had a great day :) Will blog about it soon!

Tuning in; How Do You Sleep - Jesse McCartney

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home