Monday, December 15, 2008

Oh my God.

I can't believe this.

I can't believe this.

I can't believe this.

I can't believe this.

I can't believe this.

I CAN'T BLOODY BELIEVE THIS.

The obsession (KRYSTAL!) that took me a year and a half to get over is finally back.

No freakin' way.

Leavin' is annoying. Its over is a bad song.

Why is this happening?

---

shoe shopping with mommy! :) from Ted Baker to DKNY to Guess. Shit. and it doesn't help that daddy goes, "You like? I buy for you" all the time either. but they were so pretty and they were on discount (!) so I couldn't resist :(

ALSO, CHRISTMAS SHOPPING.

Guys, I'm having a headache thinking what to get you guys. Its killing meeeee.

Just bloody tell me what you want!!!

ok, text me when you've finally decided what you want.

The bestfriend is back from Athens! but I'm going to Singapore tomorrow. Won't be back till Friday, so we won't be able to meet up. The other bestfriend is also going away tomorrow.

text/call whenever you can:)

and I'll see you guys when I do :)

Tuning in; She's No You - Jesse McCartney

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home