Sunday, December 28, 2008

Was watching Yes Man today when this trailer came up:


17 Again

which stars Matt Perry (better known as the lovable Chandler Bing!), Zac Efron and Michelle Trachtenberg.

I really hate to say this but,

I think he looks good in the trailer! Really surprised me how good looking he was.

um, I swear I don't have bad taste in men. SWEAR!

Anyways,

It was one word: HILARIOUS:) I think it was really good :) I had a really good laugh! well I haven't laughed so much in a movie since Get Smart. So go watch Yes Man:) Swear, you won't regret it! :)

I had a great weekend, but school's starting soon, which bums me out :/

Tuning in; Circus - Britney Spears

ps -


Isn't she just amazing or what? I still get goosebumps every time I watch this.

oh and before you say anything, go watch Taylor Swift singing the national anthem, THEN come tell me Demi sucks. Taylor ain't got nothing on Demi, thats for sure.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

=]

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home